Desember 04, 2021
Now you can enjoy one of Apple's most popular services that can now be enjoyed on PC devices with the Windows operating system.
Yes, the service in question is iTunes.
That's right, now you can enjoy iTunes services using a laptop or PC with a Windows operating system.
Now you don't need to use a Mac or Macbook anymore to sync your Apple ID account with an iPhone, iPod, or iPod device.
Because now you can use iTunes for Windows which already supports various types of Windows such as Windows 8 and Windows 10.
In addition, there is also a choice of the architecture of the OS that you install, be it for Windows 64 bit or Windows 32 bit, all of which are available.
How interesting is not it? Can't wait to download the app right away?
Be patient because before that we will see what are the requirements to be able to install the iTunes application for Windows.
iTunes requirements for Windows
- Only support for Windows Operating Systems other than that it can't for example like (Chromebook or Linux)
- Windows 10 version 16299.0 or higher
- Architecture support 32 bit or 64 bit
- Can be used for Personal Computer/PC and also Laptop
- For RAM, Processor and Storage Media is not explained by the developer but the standard specs can still run.
Download iTunes for Windows 10 32/64 bit
Then how to download the iTunes application for Windows? Actually there are 2 ways
- The first way is that you can get it directly on the Microsoft Store website by visiting the following link, but you are required to login first.
- Or the second way, if you don't want to be complicated, you can directly use the direct link that I have prepared below, this link is also the official link provided by Microsoft for users who have difficulty accessing the Microsoft Store.
Okay, maybe that's all I wrote this time about Downloading iTunes for Windows 10, I hope this article is useful and useful, thank you.