November 26, 2021
iTunes account has now changed and changed its name to Apple ID where one Apple ID account can be used in several types of Apple services such as iCloud, App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Music.
There are 2 ways you can choose to create an iTunes account on your iPhone, ipad or iPod
You can create a new Apple ID when you
- set up your device, or
- set it up later in the App Store.
1. Make an iTunes Account When Set Up Your Device
You can create an iTunes account or Apple ID the first time or when setting up your device. And below are the steps.
- The first step click forgot password or don't have an Apple ID
- Second step click Create Free Apple ID
- The third step enter your date of birth and enter your name. Then click Next
- The fourth step click use your current email address or if you don't have one click get a free iCloud email address
- The last step you just follow the next steps and verify the email address and then if needed can also do two-factor authentication settings for more security. You can skip this step but don't worry, later you can still do it in the Settings menu.
2. Make an iTunes Account When Set It Up Later in The App Store
If you missed the first method you can still create an iTunes account or Apple ID with this second method.
Here you will create a new iTunes account or Apple ID via the App Store on your device. And below are the steps.
- The first step is to open the App Store, then tap the login button
- Second step click create New Apple ID. If you don't see this option, make sure you're signed out of iCloud
- Step three Follow the steps on the screen. Remember, the email address you provide will become your new Apple ID
- Step 4: Enter your credit card number and billing information, then tap Next. If you don't have it, select None
- The fifth step confirm your phone number. This step can help verify your identity and recover your account if needed. Then click next
- The last step please check your email to verify your email
Once you've successfully verified your email address, you're now ready and able to use your new Apple ID to sign in to Apple's services such as the iTunes Store, App Store, and other Apple services like iCloud.
I think maybe that's all the tutorial for the steps and how to create an iTunes account on iPhone, iPad and iPod devices. Thank you and hope it is useful.