November 25, 2021
Currently the Apple company is no longer using a dedicated account for iCloud, App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Music and replaced it with an Apple ID that is associated with all Apple products.
The process for creating an Apple ID is similar to creating a previous iTunes account, only now the name has changed.
Here I will give you 4 options for tutorials on how to make an itunes account, for the steps see below.
1. Create an Apple ID on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
For you iPhone, iPad and iPod users, there are actually 2 options if you want to create a new Apple ID, namely:
- While setting up your device
- Or you can go directly to the App Store
Creating an Apple ID when setting up the device
- The first step click forgot password or don't have an Apple ID
- Second step click Create Free Apple ID
- The third step enter your date of birth and enter your name. Then click Next
- The fourth step click use your current email address or if you don't have one click get a free iCloud email address
- The last step you just follow the next steps and verify the email address and then if needed can also do two-factor authentication settings for more security. You can skip this step but don't worry, later you can still do it in the Settings menu.
Create an Apple ID using the App Store on the device
- The first step is to open the App Store, then tap the login button
- Second step click create New Apple ID. If you don't see this option, make sure you're signed out of iCloud
- Step three Follow the steps on the screen. Remember, the email address you provide will become your new Apple ID
- Step 4: Enter your credit card number and billing information, then tap Next. If you don't have it, select None
- The fifth step confirm your phone number. This step can help verify your identity and recover your account if needed. Then click next
- The last step please check your email to verify your email
2. Create an Apple ID on Mac
For Mac users you can also create an Apple ID on your Mac device by following the steps below.
- The first step is to find the Apple menu and select System Preferences then click Sign in.
- The second step click Create Apple ID, then follow the steps as shown on the screen. Remember, the email address you provide will become your new Apple ID
- The third step is to enter credit card and billing information or you can also select None, then click Continue.
- The last step, please check your email to find a verification email from Apple, then click the verification link on your email address.
3. Creating an Apple ID on a Windows PC
- The first step is to open iTunes for Windows. Make sure you have the latest version.
- Step two from the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window screen, choose Account > Sign In. After that, click Create New Apple ID.
- Third step follow the steps on the screen. Remember, the email address you provide will become your new Apple ID.
- The fourth step is to enter your credit card and billing information or select the None option, then click Continue.
- The last step, please check your email to verify the email sent from Apple.
4. Create an Apple ID on another device
For devices other than the 3 above such as Apple TV, Android devices, smart TVs, or other streaming devices, you can try to create an Apple ID account via the web.
To do this, please follow the steps below.
- The first step, please open the following link appleid.apple.com, then click Create your Apple ID.
- The second step please follow the steps on the screen. Remember, the email address you provide will become your new Apple ID.
- The third step is to enter a phone number that is still active.
- Fourth step click and check the box to subscribe to Apple Updates if you want otherwise just skip this step.
- Step five Click Continue.
- Finally, just follow the steps on the screen to further verify your email address and phone number.
If you're creating an account on the web, here's how to sign in to a new account on some supported devices.
- For iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch users: Go to Settings, tap Sign in to device, then sign in with your Apple ID.
- For Mac users: Choose Apple menu - System Preferences, then choose Apple ID, then sign in with your Apple ID.
- For Apple TV users: Please sign in to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Music with your Apple ID.
- For PC users: please Sign in to iTunes with your Apple ID.
- And for Android devices: please go directly to Apple Music on Android with your Apple ID.
After verifying your email address and phone number, you're now ready and able to use your new Apple ID to sign in to the App Store and other Apple services like iCloud, App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Music.
Those are some steps that you can use to create a new iTunes account on several types of devices, thank you, I hope this article is useful and useful.